- Pistachio پسته
- Caviar خاویار
- Saffron زعفران
- Dates خرما
- Raisin کشمش
- Leather چرم
- Stones سنگ
- Fruits میوه
- Handicraft صنایع دستی
- Carpet فرش
- Medicinal Herbs گیاهان دارویی
Have you ever heard the name of a Khassui Dates ? This date is much smaller compared to other types of dates and because of its moist material, less sugar is stored in it.
Some people think that dried dates will have less sugar. This idea is completely wrong. The truth is that the wetter or less ripe the date, the lower its sugar level.
As a general rule, the fresher the date and the sooner it is picked from the tree, the much less sugar it has compared to fully ripe dates.
This is why most doctors and specialists advise people on a slimming diet to use Khassui Date instead of dried or ripe dates to supply their blood sugar.
It is interesting to know that the sugar of a particular date is fructose. Fructose speed up the metabolic process in the body and provide the body with as much sugar as the body needs, which is why people with diabetes can easily get certain dates instead of harmful sweeteners. Use another.
As you know, too much sugar and sweets can harm the body in the long run and reduce human health over time. Therefore, it is better for even those who do not have diabetes and do not have a slimming diet to take care of their health and replace certain dates and sweets with Khassui Dates.
Benefits of eating Khassui Dates
1. Khassui Date has a large amount of potassium, magnesium and iron, which in general meet the basic needs of the human body.
2. A Khassui Dates as a small energy food can help bodybuilders and athletes who do heavy exercise to provide the energy their body needs.
3. People with anemia and bone problems can eat a special date to realize the effects of this nutritious food and improve their disease in a short time.
4. The juice of this date is recommended as a natural sweetener for cooking many foods that need sweetening. Such as: cakes, biscuits and ....
5. This delicious food has a lot of fiber and this makes it suitable for patients with gastrointestinal disorders.
· Khassui Dates are available in the form of berries, syrups, etc. in the markets, and those who are not interested in the taste of this date can prepar